Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Books for the cooking chick lit

Books purchased this weekend
Well, as I said, I went on a minibreak and came back loaded with books... again! Since I've been enjoying so much "My life in France" by Julia Child, I thought I'd try other books with writers that are in love with food but also have a sense of storytelling. I found one called "The Recipe Club" by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel which is narrated through letters and recipes. It reminded me of "The Guernesy Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" by Mary Anne Shaffer and Annie Barrows. Also added to this new library is "Lunch in Paris: A Love Story with recipes" by Elizabeth Band.... need I say more? Reviews will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.